Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Design of Anime Manga Encyclopedia Blog

Several week ago, blogger has launched a new feature that is Template Designer. With this feature we can design our blog template easily such as change the column, change background, adjust the width of each column.
Because of that I was so temped to re-design Anime Manga Encyclopedia blog to make it look more attractive and tidy. In the process of design, I start from make a new header blog, create blog to 3 column, and change the background color. And the result are such that you see yourself, more comfortable to navigate (hahaha ^_^).
But I am waiting for your criticism, regarding the new blog design, just comment it in the comment area. Ops, I forgot one thing, I also have created a new banner for Anime Manga Encyclopedia.

 Anime Manga Encyclopedia Banner
Anime Manga Encyclopedia

Thank you very much for all the support you have given.
Regards, Adi Wirawan


Updated 15 July :
Problem arise :
Since I use the feature "template designer" in this blog and my other blog. The follower widget function seems have a bug, error or anything else the name.
Sometimes seen the number of follower is "there are no follower yet" but in fact there are few people who follow my blog. I do not know what the cause, whether the problem lies on the template I use (I use the template thats provide from template designer feature) OR the problems lies on the Template Desginer feature itself.
I do not know for sure, but somebody can help me to fix this problem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment