Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shiki, Occult Academy, Highschool of the Dead First Impressions

Anime Summer 2010 First Impressions : Shiki, Occult Academy(Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin), Highschool of the Dead.
Shiki Anime:  as I expected before, shiki anime the first episode make me said, "This is the best anime for this summer". The soundtrack is good, can give more the impression of horror for this anime. The opening and ending theme really good, especially for the ending theme I think. At the end of the episode, I was surprised because Shimizu Megumi I think she is the main character of Shiki Anime Series just died suddenly because an incident. With the dead of Megumi, make me curious about the next episode (episode 2).
Sekimatsu Occult Gakuin: with a good comedy and with the nice Ending Theme this anime will become a competitor for shiki this summer.
Highschool of the Dead: hmm Highschool of the Dead, I think this anime too much violence, blood and too much echi. The opening and ending theme not bad. But the love story contained in this anime will give positive values for Highschool of the Dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment